منتدى مايلي سايروس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مايلي سايروس

منتدى مايلي سايروس

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
مواضيع مماثلة
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مايلي تلبس نفس .........
تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 15, 2009 1:52 pm من طرف miley5

» صور روعهـ لـ [[ Vanessa Hudgens ]] فتوشوب جديد جدااا
تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 15, 2009 1:49 pm من طرف مدمنتـ آشولي

» فيديو Demi Lovato Makeover
تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 15, 2009 1:47 pm من طرف miley5

» نيو اشلي مع حبيبها في المطار راجعين من هاواي [حصري]
تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 15, 2009 1:43 pm من طرف مدمنتـ آشولي

» مين بتفضلوا nick &miley or nick&selena
تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 15, 2009 1:29 pm من طرف مدمنتـ آشولي

» girliciousdaily
تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 15, 2009 1:23 pm من طرف مدمنتـ آشولي

» صور ثنائيه لمشاهير ديزني << وااو
تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 15, 2009 1:19 pm من طرف مدمنتـ آشولي

» صور خطيبة كيفن جوناس
تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 15, 2009 1:15 pm من طرف مدمنتـ آشولي

» فنيسا وزاك بصور متحركه رووووووووووووووووووووووووووووعه
تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 15, 2009 1:08 pm من طرف مدمنتـ آشولي

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
منتدى
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
سهر الغرام - 1964
تعريف  بashley tisdale I_vote_rcapتعريف  بashley tisdale I_voting_barتعريف  بashley tisdale I_vote_lcap 
Let's Get Crazy - 1377
تعريف  بashley tisdale I_vote_rcapتعريف  بashley tisdale I_voting_barتعريف  بashley tisdale I_vote_lcap 
memoo - 1320
MIELY COOOL - 1258
مدمنتـ آشولي - 1240
الوسمي 999 - 1016
do0o0de11 - 845
nick jonas lover - 833
احلى اموره..مايلي.. - 496
i live miley - 374

تعريف بashley tisdale

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+2
Let's Get Crazy
yaso
6 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
yaso
عضو مشارك
عضو مشارك
yaso

عدد الرسائل : 61
العمر : 30
الاقامة : egypt
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/06/2009

تعريف  بashley tisdale Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: تعريف بashley tisdale   تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالخميس يونيو 25, 2009 2:32 pm

ashley tisdale

قامت بدور شرباى فى فيلم high school musical
هى مغنية مشهورة وممثلة جيدة ايضا ودى كل المعلومات عنها

Date of Birth
2 July 1985, West Deal, New Jersey, USA

Birth Name
Ashley Michelle Tisdale

Nickname
Ash

Height
5' 3" (1.60 m)

Trade Mark
Blonde hair

Trivia
Younger sister of actress Jennifer Tisdale

Sang at The White House at age 12.

Has a dog named Blondie, which is her nickname on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" (2005).

Parents are Lisa and Mike Tisdale

On the Billboard Hot 100 chart of 2006-02-11, she became the first female ever to debut with 2 songs simultaneously. The songs, "Bop to the Top" and "What I've Been Looking For" were both duets with Lucas Grabeel from High School Musical (2006) (TV).

Cousin of inventor and infomercial maven Ron Popeil.

Her favorite clothes are Diesel, Bebe, Urban Outfitters, and Forever 21.

The region-1 High School Musical (2006) (TV) DVD sold 400,000 copies on its day of release.

Her most prized possession is her new Louis Vuitton bag.

Has naturally curly, dark brown hair that reached her waist. Had to dye it blond to play Maddie Fitzpatrick, up to the point where it broke off to her shoulder. She now wears extensions.

Was a Ford Model along with Lindsay Lohan, Mischa Barton, and Kellan Rhude.

Is good friends with Zac Efron, her co-star in High School Musical (2006) (TV).

Her favorite movies are Just Married (2003), My Best Friend's Wedding (1997), and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003).

Tried out for the role of Karen in the movie Mean Girls (2004) but lost it to Amanda Seyfried.

Is currently (2006) recording her debut CD with Warner Bros records

Her favorite music groups are Billy Joel, Elton John, Mariah Carey, The Used, All American Rejects, and Nick Lachey.

Best friends with Brittany Snow

Loves to shop at Hollister.

Her favorite TV show is "Friends" (1994).

Says her favorite sport is basketball, because it is the only one she can slightly understand.

Got her start acting at the Jewish Community Center of Monmouth County, New Jersey, appearing in productions of Gypsy, Sound of Music, and Annie Warbucks.

Childhood friend of Mischa Barton.

Has her own YouTube Channel.

Her debut album "Headstrong" sold 70,000 copies in its first week.

Originally they were debating between 'Kiss the Girl' and 'Part of Your World' to be Ashley's song for Disney Mania 5. Ashley ended up singing 'Kiss the Girl' and her good friend Miley Cyrus was given 'Part of Your World'.

The down-to-earth rising star was dubbed "The Anti-Paris" by TMZ -- a compliment of the highest tabloid degree.

Had to be reminded not to take the lead while performing the dancing parts of High School Musical 2 with Lucas Grabeel, both in rehearsal and shooting.

She had a deviated septum before she got it corrected by surgery.

Best friends with "Hannah Montana" (2006) star Miley Cyrus.

Met dancer boyfriend Jared Murillo on the set of High School Musical (2006) (TV).

"Gotta Go My Own Way" is her favorite song from High School Musical 2 (2007) (TV).

Has a teacup poodle named Maui.

Ranked #10 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.

Céline Dion had thanked her for being a positive role model for her son.

When Ashley was younger, she wrote and performed a Christmas song for her family, with her cousin, during Christmas time. She states now that it was "so cheesy", but she has always been an entertainer and loved to put on shows for anyone, her family in particular.

Broke up with Jared Murillo [April 11, 2009].

Personal Quotes
My favorite subject was English or creative writing. We did poems and making a magazine and I did one on celebrities. I called it Celebrity Life Magazine. I interviewed my good friend Kaley Cuoco.

I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.

I'm happy that i was able to experience a normal life besides show business, because it gives you something to draw from.

My agent didn't want me on Disney because I'm older. But honestly, I'm not ready for older roles yet, or even the things older girls do. I am still young.

I love change, and I love changing my hair. But it was strange to look in the mirror and think 'Who is this girl?'

I loved my long brown curls, but most mean girls look like this, don't they?...The blond thing...it's the stereotype of a popular mean girl.

I feel like people expect a lot out of girls, like you're supposed to know who you are and what you want out of life right now. Some girls know. I did. But lots of people don't know. You have to try a lot of things and not worry about what people are thinking. Fans might think I'm mean or shallow, like Sharpay, in real life, but I don't care. The mean girl is in every school. People relate to her even if they don't like her.

I helped put together Sharpay's look, and I wanted it to be over-the-top, flashy, attention-getting, because that's her. But she has a heart. You never know what someone is about. People look at me and think I'm a young teen. I'm 21!

I moved from New Jersey to California, so I know what it feels like being the new girl trying to figure it all out. There was this girl in the popular group who was jealous of me, even though I bought my own clothes and car-my parents didn't give them to me. I never told people in school I was an actress. I am a girl, and acting is my job.

The best thing that could happen is people get to see me as the smart and nice girl again, not as the mean or ditsy character. Hollywood makes brainiac girls sort of plain but, in High School Musical (2006) (TV), they're gorgeous. I'm glad girls get to see that it's not one or the other. They get to see that they can be pretty and smart...There's a saying - 'I have the looks but I don't have the books' - that captures the whole idea of expectations, especially in high school. You can be plain and smart, or pretty and smart. You can even be plain and dumb! You just have to be yourself. What do people see when they see me? I'm comfortable with myself, so I really don't care. People seem surprised to discover that I worked hard to be here.

You never know what's going to be big. It's the fans. It was just a Disney Channel Movie and the kids made it huge... For High School Musical 2 (2007) (TV), we just wanted to have fun and make something together (On High School Musical (2006) (TV)).

In real life, I'm shy. I never played a mean girl before. (On playing Sharpay, in High School Musical (2006) (TV)).

I'm not into clubbing. I want to be known for my work.

I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose. I want my fans to know the truth. I'm not someone who is going to act like I had nothing done. I just want to be honest because my fans are everything to me.

Where Are They Now
(January 2007) Currently touring cities on the "High School Musical Concert" with co-stars Lucas Grabeel, Monique Coleman, Corbin Bleu and Vanessa Hudgens. Also touring is 'Drew Seeley', who was the actual singing voice for "Troy Bolton" in High School Musical (2006) (TV).ashley tisdale

معلش انها بالانجلش
بس الترجمة طويلة شوية
اتمنى تستافادوا من المعلومات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Let's Get Crazy
مشرفة اخبار هوليوود
Let's Get Crazy

عدد الرسائل : 1377
الاقامة : فـي كـل مكـــان .....
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/06/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: تعريف بashley tisdale   تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالخميس يونيو 25, 2009 2:48 pm

يسلموووو أستفدت ....
مــــــــــرٍسٍـــــيً
miley3
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
miley3

عدد الرسائل : 250
العمر : 31
الاقامة : in the blue sky dreams
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/05/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: تعريف بashley tisdale   تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالجمعة يونيو 26, 2009 11:37 am

شكرا على الموضوع الجميل

تسلم إيدك
yaso
عضو مشارك
عضو مشارك
yaso

عدد الرسائل : 61
العمر : 30
الاقامة : egypt
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/06/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: تعريف بashley tisdale   تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالجمعة يونيو 26, 2009 3:27 pm

العفو ومشكورين على الردود
سهر الغرام
مشرفة الملتقى العام
سهر الغرام

عدد الرسائل : 1964
الاقامة : مــــــــــ أدري ـــــــــا
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/05/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: تعريف بashley tisdale   تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالسبت يونيو 27, 2009 4:36 am

مشـــــــــــكوورهــ قلبيــ عالمعـــلومات.. Smile
memoo
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
memoo

عدد الرسائل : 1320
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/06/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: تعريف بashley tisdale   تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالسبت يوليو 04, 2009 1:16 pm

مشكووووووووووووووره كثيييييييييير ع الموضوع الحلو
عيون مايلي
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
عيون مايلي

عدد الرسائل : 261
العمر : 28
الاقامة : الامارات
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/06/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: تعريف بashley tisdale   تعريف  بashley tisdale Emptyالأحد يوليو 05, 2009 11:56 pm

تعريف  بashley tisdale Post-19496-1155500579

تعريف بashley tisdale
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Ashley tisdale may have a new boyfriend

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى مايلي سايروس :: Hollywood stars :: Hollywood stars News-
انتقل الى: